Wednesday 6 November 2013

Actors

MAIN ADVERT-


Main character in TV advert (girl who arrives at door with 'Waikiki': Cindy Sidhu


I have chosen Cindy to be the main character in my advert because I wanted to use a range of different ethnicity's in each of my adverts and as Cindy is Indian this means my product appeals to a wide variety of people. My questionnaire results displayed that a variety of people all different ethnicity's said that they would drink my drink, therefore I think that it's important my product appeals to a variety of people. I think that the main character is a girl as my drink is mainly targeted at girls. 

Girl who's party it is: Melissa Kerrison

I believe that Melissa is the best choice for the girl who's party it is. Although she doesn't have a large role in the advert it will be clear that it's her party as she will be answering the door when Cindy comes in. The reason I have chosen Melissa is because she looks like a stereotypical teenage/ young adult which is who the target audience is and it also adds to the realism of my advert. Similar to Cindy, I think that this character should be played be a girl, as although my drink is targeted at both genders it will mainly be appealing to girls and the majority of people who answered my survey saying that they would drink my drink are girls, similar to most alcopops.

Girl drinking 'Waikiki' at the end of the advert: Beth Holland

I have chosen Beth to be the other main character in the advert for very similar reasons as my other two characters. My drink is mainly targeted at females, therefore in order to give the message that it is mainly aimed at females I think it's important that the advert is mainly focused on a girl drinking the drink. Another reason I have chosen Beth is because she does look like a stereotypical young girl; I also think it's important that my adverts fit in with the codes and conventions and one of those is that people in adverts are usually attractive in order to appeal to viewers. Not only does an attractive female drinking my product attract girls but it also attracts boys by giving the message that attractive women consume the drink.


SPONSORSHIP ADVERTS

Protagonist: Beth Eley

Beth is going to be the protagonist in my both of my sponsorship adverts and she will be the only person in the first advert. Beth suits the target audience as she looks like shes in her late teens/early 20's which is who the drink is targeted at. Additionally  Beth is female which promotes the message that 'Waikiki' is targeted at mainly females. 




No comments:

Post a Comment