Wednesday 27 November 2013

New Ideas for Sponsorship Sequence

Last week we pitched our ideas, describing our product and what the message/meaning was and then explaining our story boards. Some of the feedback that I received was that my sponsorship ads were quite confusing and too long and that they should be a lot more simple so I have been coming up with some new ideas for my sponsorship sequence. I don't want to change the ads completely but I think that making them simpler and shorter will be a lot easier for both myself and for the viewers once the ads have been made. 


This is my initial idea that I want to work from, the idea that when the lid is removed from the drink it transports you to a party. To link in with my other ads I think it would be a nice idea if the party was to be the same as my two main adverts, however I will just film it at different camera shots and angles so it's not to look too similar. This advert still includes the protagonist opening the fridge and getting the drink out, however it's just a lot more simple and it's shorter, therefore I will be developing these ideas and then creating new story boards for my sponsorship ads.




These are my final storyboards for my sponsorship sequence.




No comments:

Post a Comment