Monday 2 December 2013

Radio Advert Ideas

These are my ideas for my radio advert; I have been finding it really hard to come up with ideas that link with my other adverts. I've tried to come up with a range of ideas for my advert, such as words to do with my product and the messages that it sends. I have an idea of what I would like my advert to be, however I'm not sure of the script or which type of advert to do.

I need to decide whether to do an advert as a conversation between two people or somebody directly speaking to the audience about the product. I've come up with the idea of having some sound effects of people drinking 'Waikiki' or the noises of the lid opening and the bottle be putting down as this is quite similar to some of the radio adverts for drinks that  previously looked at for my research. 

Linking to the slogan and the name is something that I think will be important for my radio advert so that it's clear that the product links to the name and slogan. The next step for planning this advert, writing a script and looking for music to include in the advert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment