Tuesday 22 October 2013

Advert Ideas

My first idea for my advert is set at a party.
- Somebody drinks the drink which then causes them to daydream that they are at a party. It then cuts to the person back at home with a sad look on their face, they then put the drink down and go to the party where they previously dreamed they wanted to be.

Another idea that I have had is also set at a party; loads of young people are at a house party and they aren't having a very good time , there's then a diagetic sound of a doorbell ringing which someone at the party goes and answers. The door then pens to somebody holding a crate of the drink, which then brightens up the party and everyone has a good time. There's then a close up of someone holding/drinking the drink.


Sponsorship Ideas-
someone comes home from work/school one day looking quite tired and bored, they then open the fridge and smiles once they've seen the drink. The next part of the advert (second half of the sponsorship) they pick up the drink and take a sip. They then text their friends, 'girls, we're going out tonight'.

These ideas aren't final at the moment and will need to be developed as I'm not sure what the characters will look like or what gender they will be. The adverts will all be linked together either with the same characters or the same settings. The next thing I need to do is start planning name and slogan ideas so that I can gain a better idea of what I will need to include in my adverts.

No comments:

Post a Comment