Wednesday 30 October 2013

Planning Slogans and Ideas



These were some of my very first ideas. I thought that by making a brainstorm of all of the ideas that I had so far and then developing them I would be able to start making some plans for my product. I want my drink to be fruity so that the advert and the packaging of the product as this is how most alcopops are presented. Furthermore I have started brainstorming some names and slogan ideas, which I have further developed along with my developments on the actual adverts themselves.



These are my slogan ideas so far, coming up with slogans is one of the hardest things I have had to do so far as the slogan will need to relate to the product, the name and the adverts. I have the idea of all of my drinks being citrus flavors and then basing each of the drinks on this. On one hand I think that this is a good idea as it can be highlighted in the adverts and it shows how each drink is similar to the others; additionally there isn't any other alcohol or alcopop brand that only sells citrus flavor drinks. However, this would mean that I would be limiting myself when it comes to the adverts and as I haven't done any audience research on this it's unclear whether or not a citrus flavored drink range would be a good idea. This also stops some of my slogan and name ideas as the name would have to be something to do with the citrus flavor and focus on this. 



 These are some ideas for my adverts. In the first image I had started to come up with some ideas and plan some details of what would be happening, these are my developments and my final ideas. In a previous post I have explained the final ideas for my advert, however these are some of the things I still need to work on. I still need to decide on a name, slogan and logo that all relate to each other. I will also need to develop my ideas further and start planning the setting and the actors that will need to be involved in each advert.


No comments:

Post a Comment