Thursday 12 December 2013

Actors


Jessica Mockler:
I have chosen Jess to feature in both of my sponsorship adverts as the protagonist. The main reason that I have chosen Jess as my actress is because I feel she reflects my target audience, as she looks like a stereotypical girl, aged between 18-20 which. When I analysed my survey results most of the feedback I received was from girls similar to Jess.



Callum Carroll:
Callum will be featuring in my second main advert, starring as the protagonist. Similarly to Jess, Callum reflects my target audience, appearing to be around 18-20 (my target audience). I've also chosen Callum as he is very confident and I believe he is very suitable for my advert.


Cindy Sidhu:
Cindy will be the protagonist (owner of the house) in my main televsion advert. One reason in particular for choosing Cindy was because I wanted to show a range of different ethnicites as white and asian people answered the majority of the questions on my survey saying that they would drink alcopops. Cindy also reflects my target audience, as she's 18 and appears to be a stereotypical girl.








No comments:

Post a Comment