Thursday 5 December 2013

Beginning my Animatic

Recently I've started creating my animatic. When I first started making it I wasn't very confiedent when using Adobe Premiere Pro as I had only used it once last year and I had a lot of help when I had to make an animatic last year. Now that I have created my first animatic for my sponsorship advert I am much more confident and am excited to start making my other animatics.

I have also recorded the practice recordings for my radio advert and for the ending of each of my adverts so that I can include it in my animatics. Now that I have learned how to make an animatic I am much more confident to edit my actual film when the time comes, before I film I need to finish my animatics and make a shooting schedule and then finish some of the final details of my planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment