Sunday 8 December 2013

What I'm Sponsoring

I have been thinking about televison shows that my drink could sponsor. I think that it's important that it's a show aimed at late teens-early/mid twenties as this is the target audience for 'Waikiki'. I narrowed my two final choices down to 'The Only Way is Essex' and 'Geordie Shore' which both have a very similar target audience as my product and are both aimed at mainly middle class women. 

I finally decided that I would choose 'Geordie Shore' for my sponsorship adverts as 'Waikiki' and 'Geordie Shore' both promote similar messages about going out and having fun. The main reason that I chose 'Geordie Shore' over 'TOWIE' is that it is aimed more towards 18-25's whereas 'TOWIE' has a more diverse age range. Furthermore, 'Geordie Shore' is always on after the 9 o clock watershed which is when the adverts for 'Waikiki' would have to be shown. 






No comments:

Post a Comment