Thursday 26 September 2013

Questionnaire Results Analysis

How old are you?

18-224242%
23-271919%
28-3277%
33-371515%
38-4277%
43-4722%
48-5233%
52+55%

These are the results to the question 'how old are you?', almost half the people who answered the survey were in between the ages 18-22 which will effect my results and the conclusion as most of the results will be coming from a younger age group. Therefore I will need to consider this when I make more decisions about the target audience and how I will be advertising my product. Almost all of the people who did answer the survey were in between the ages 18-27 which will also be affecting my results.





Ethnicity
White, female White British mixed race black White Asian black, british white english white british Indian, however I was raised in England. I live on Wycombe hill opposite the local corner shop :) muslim White, British White english WHITE british Black British White british British portugese Fuckin wog Scottish Indian White British chinese asian black british jamacian mixed race white, british polish white white, from england. Black Mixed race mixed white, british black Canadian white, english african american White








The majoirty of people who answered my survey were white British which is what I was expecting, however when I come to analyse some other answers from different ethnicities I will have to consider their decisions; for example some people of different ethnicities may not drink alcohol at all, or may prefer different types of alcohol based on their ethnicity. However 92% of people who answered the survey said that they did drink alcohol, which means that ethnicity may not have affected the results as the vast majority of people who answered the survey drink alcohol. 





Gender

Male3838%
Female6262%

Something else which I need to keep in mind is that 62% of people who answered the survey were women, which will definitley have affected my results. On the other hand this does suggests that it may be a good idea for me to target my drink mainly towards women as 92% of people said they did drink alcohol which means that most women do; whereas only 38% of men answered the survey. 





No comments:

Post a Comment