Saturday 29 March 2014

Changing My Adverts

As we only have 2 weeks left to finish all filming and editing, I have made the decision to change some of my adverts to make it easier for myself and others to film. One of the main things I need to re film is the party scene, from the beginning I have found this really hard to organise as I have to get a very large group of people together to film for this. I've filmed this twice already and still need to re film, however this time not many people can come. Therefore I have made the decision to target my drink at a target audience of mainly women. The reason for this is because mainly women drink alcopops, which I found out from my research and questionnaires. This also makes sense as the logo and design for my drinks is more appealing to girls, therefore I will be targetting my product at target audience of mainly young women.

No comments:

Post a Comment