Saturday 1 March 2014

Third Time Filming

On Wednesday I re filmed the party scene which features in all of my adverts; although I had filmed this before I wasn't happy with the footage therefore I decided to re film/ Although I struggled slightly last time, this time I found it a lot easier as I had got to grips with the camera and tripod again which meant that it wasn't shaky this time. Last time I struggled as I was filming at a different location than where I had planned on my storyboards. However, this time I was only re filming the same shots from last time so I knew where I needed the camera to be and where the actors needed to be. The only thing that held me back slightly was having to direct, as similar to the last time I filmed I found it hard to control a large group of people and during some shots people were talking in the background which meant that I had to re film some shots again. However, apart from this minor issue, I didn't have any problems whilst filming this time and believe it went very smoothly, meaning I can take away the footage I have filmed this week and begin the editing process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment