Saturday 15 March 2014

Re-Filming Sponsorship

This week I finished editing my first sponsorship advert; I was very happy with how the advert looked and fitted together. I was particularly happy with the ending when the lights flash on and off when the protagonist takes a sip of 'Waikiki' and the music plays as I think this looks great on camera and makes the advert very memorable. However, I wasn't very happy with the lighting in the beginning of the advert as I felt it was too dark which meant the label on the 'Waikiki' bottles wasn't as bright and eye-catching as I would have wanted. I went through this advert with my teacher and asked a few of my peers which made me decide to re film this advert again. Although I have already filmed this advert twice and only need to change one shot; I am faced with the same issue again as I cannot only film one shot as the items in the fridge will not be the same as they were in the other adverts. Although I am disappointed that I have to re film this; I am confident that this will be my final time filming this advert as I am pleased with all of the shots and the editing of my advert, which means I will film the exact same shots and edit it exactly the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment