Saturday 15 March 2014

Plans For My Next Time Filming

As I mentioned in my previous post, I will be re filming my first sponsorship advert. To make sure the lighting is bright enough this time I will be filming this advert in daylight, with the curtains closed so it will still look like it's night time, which will allow the room to be slightly brighter. I think that the problem with filming in the dark is that artificial lights aren't bright enough to show the label on the 'Waikiki' bottle clearly, therefore I'm hoping that filming in daylight and artificial light will brighten up the room. Just in case I will also have a torch with me, if the label on the bottle still isn't bright enough I will place the torch just below the bottles on the fridge shelf, shining up at the bottles to create a spotlight effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment