Saturday 29 March 2014

Filming Second Advert

When I filmed for my main advert I also filmed the final bit of footage for my other main advert. This only involved filming two shots, one for the imagination scene and another for the end scene when the protagonist is at the party. I found this really easy and enjoyable to film as it only involved the protagonist dancing in a circle. I used the same actors for this advert as I did for my other advert to show the links between the campaign, I think that this will help the audience recognise and understand the brand and who the product is aimed at. I made sure that all the equipment worked before I booked it out as I wanted to make sure that everything went smoothy this time filming; I found this time much easier than the past few times I have filmed and feel that the struggles I have had over the past few weeks of filming have only helped my final footage to be as good as is possibly can be as I've gained a much better knowledge and understanding of how to use the equipment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment