Saturday 8 March 2014

Re-filming My Second Advert

On Tuesday I re filmed the main part of my main advert which is set in a girls bedroom. As I had filmed this advert before I found this time filming much easier as the camera angles and the setting of the bedroom was exactly the same as last time, however I had to re film due to the quality that the footage from last time was filmed in. This time filming was very successful; I decided to use one of the new tripods I had found as I found them much easier to set up and it was much easier to get all of the legs at an even length. The lighting was slightly different as I had previously had the blinds closed in my first time filming, however I decided allowing the natural light in would make it appear much clearer on the camera. Whilst I was filming I didn't come across any problems with any of the equipment or with the location. I hope that this will be the last time I have to film for this part of my main advert and that I can move on and begin editing this advert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment