Saturday 8 March 2014

Filming For My Sponsorship

On Friday I began filming the second part of my sponsorship, which involved a man walking over to a bottle of 'Waikiki' on the table, taking the lid off and music playing with lights flashing, very similar to my other sponsorship. However when it came to filming I wasn't happy with the location as all of the shots I had to film didn't look right on camera. This has made me have second thoughts about this advert as I'm unable to make the drink look bright and eye catching without zooming in, which cuts off the upper part of the actors body. This also happens in the beginning of the advert when the protagonist is walking over to the drink. I think that the best option is to think over how I can change this advert to make it so that the drink is the main feature, this may mean creating a new storyboard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment