Saturday 29 March 2014

Filming My Main Advert

This week I filmed the footage for my main adverts. This was footage that I had already filmed, however the fact that I had filmed twice before and had to re film again meant that it was very hard to get a lot of people to come and I had to change the location of the filming which meant I had to film in a much smaller space. However, this time filming I was only filming women, so instead of a party the advert was changed to a small gathering. I found filming a a smaller group of people a lot easier as it was easier to arrange everybody and to direct people. I found the filming fairly simple s I used the same shots as last time, just changed the people. After watching the footage back I realise that there are still some things I may need to re film but I won't have to re film the whole advert again, which means I can now begin editing this advert as the deadline is next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment