Saturday 8 March 2014

Re-filming My Sponsorship

Last weekend I filmed my first sponsorship advert again. The reason I had to re film was because when I put the footage on to the mac, some of the shots weren't there, which meant I had to re film the whole advert again. Everything was the same as the last time I filmed, however I found it a lot easier as I now have much more experience with filming and with using the equipment, therefore the filming went a lot smoother than last time. I also found it very useful that I was filming the exact same thing again as the shots and camera angles were all the same as the first time I had filmed. To make sure that I had actually filmed this time I made sure I looked through the camera and checked I had a successful shot of everything that I needed before downloading the footage on to the mac. Now that I have filmed I am able to edit this sponsorship and hopefully I won't have to re film this sponsorship advert again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment