Saturday 29 March 2014

To Do

As the deadline is this Thursday, I have organised my week so that I will definitely have all of my adverts ready for 3rd April.


To Do-

Re Film the main advert- Monday, Melissa.
Re Film Jess brining 'Waikiki' in to party. Monday


I'm planning on re filming for both of these adverts on Monday so that I have the rest of the week free to get all of my editing done and make sure that if I have to re film anything else later on in the week, that I will have time. 



I also need to slightly change my radio advert now that I have changed the target audience, this will mean changing the speaker to the voice of another women rather than how it is now with a woman and a man speaking.



I have finished editing my sponsorship adverts, however I still need to record the voice over for the end of the adverts, I plan to do this at the same time as I record my radio advert, and perhaps use the same voice as I use in this to make it recognisable for listeners, further linking my adverts together. 



Once I have completed all of this the only thing I will have left to do is finish off the editing for my main adverts, as most of the editing is already done I will have quite a lot of time left to make sure that everything is exactly how it needs to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment